Focus your advertising spending and cut waste with an effective PPC Audit.
It’s that time of month again, where your pay-per-click (PPC) consultant or internal ad team presents you with a glowing campaign report. These reports are often riddled with complex metrics, and while the results may seem positive, if you are not an expert they can be confusing and leave you with several pressing questions:
- Am I getting the best return possible on my ad spend?
- How does my CTR compare to the competition?
- Could we be generating more leads without increasing our budget?
If you’ve asked yourself any of these questions recently, my PPC campaign audit services can help.
Start Maximizing Your Google AdWords Budget!
If you want to increase your PPC conversion rates, reduce your costs, and ensure your ads are seen by the right audiences, my Executive’s Guide to Google AdWords Success is a must-read. Get your free copy today!Download Now!
A PPC campaign audit and Google AdWords review can bring clarity to your advertising ROI.
My approach to PPC campaign audits is rigorous, and begins with a deep dive into your:
- Campaign settings
- Ad groups
- Text ads
- And more
This detailed assessment allows me to identify areas of wasted spending across your entire account. From here, I will provide you with detailed recommendations that will enhance your ad campaigns.
Bessy is a seasoned digital marketer. She’s overseen more bluechip campaigns and has more years of experience than anyone on the East Coast. Her experience and ability to deliver for her clients is unmatched in the region.
The Benefits of a PPC Audit and Google AdWords Review
A thorough audit of your PPC and AdWords campaigns is incredibly valuable. In addition to confirming all of your conversion and tracking codes are properly installed, my service provides:
- A detailed analysis of your Quality Score as well as recommendations to improve this metric
- CTR reviews and recommendations to ensure you are not losing valuable leads to your competitors
- Long-tail keyword optimization strategies that will drive high-intent, low cost traffic to your website
- Ad text optimization to maximize your impressions, clicks, CTRs and ad ranking
- Effective remarketing strategies to improve your account ROI
- Evaluations of ad extensions and direction for improvement
- General recommendations for account settings and structure improvements
With this information, you can immediately eliminate waste and shift your focus toward fine tuning your PPC and Google AdWords campaigns.
Start Making the Most of Your PPC Budget Today!
If you want to do more with less, I can help. When you download your FREE Executive’s Guide to Google AdWords Success, you’ll learn which common pitfalls to avoid to ensure your PPC budget is well spent, how to extract the most value from your ad spending, and more. Get your copy today!